Toy Dinosaur DIY: Photo Holder

I hope you like dinosaurs as much as I do, because today I'm sharing with you how to make a photo holder with toy dinosaurs!  Have fun!

You will need:
  • Toy Dinosaurs
  • Circle Magnets
  • SuperGlue (or glue of your choice)
  • Exacto Knife
Carefully cut straight throught the center.

Glue a magnet to each half.

Set to dry.

Enjoy your new photo holder!

P.S.  These cuties double as wonderful fridge magnets as well!  Add paint and maybe even a bit of glitter for a more whimsical look :)  I hope you enjoyed my first DIY here on Miss Darlingheart!  More to come soon!  Until then...happy crafting!

15 comments:

  1. Dinosaurs are my all-time favorite. I'm totally doing this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this idea! I'm definitely gonna share this in an upcoming DIY tutorial post on my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cool is this? Will definitely be doing this!

    - a

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness what an absolutely adorable idea! I'm going to have to make some of these for our fridge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank yall so much for all of your sweet comments!

    ReplyDelete
  7. so cute! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOve it! Thanks for the great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So super cute! Would also be great to decorate the dinos (or other toys) with paint markers! Fun idea, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is awesome! Thanks for sharing! <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. nice posting.. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I LOVE this. I already have a whole bunch of dinosaur figurines decorating my room... But I don't want to hurt them, so I'll probably have to go buy some extras! ;)

    Melissa @ Melicious

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's such a cool idea! I have a friend who will love this, she's crazy for dinosaurs

    ReplyDelete